Moms Demand Action For Gun Sense In America does not endorse a candidate, but Tom has received their Gun Sense Candidate Of Distinction designation.
Tom Gorenc, Democratic Candidate for Clay County, 16th District, has been endorsed by the following voters:
United Auto Workers (UAW) 249
Pleasant Valley, Mo.
“We in organized labor are a social movement. We’re the only institution that stands up for working men and women.” – Stephen Yokich, The Late UAW International President
The mission of the Missouri AFL-CIO is to improve the lives of working families – to bring economic justice to the workplace and social justice to Missouri. To accomplish this mission we will build and change the American labor movement.
Teamsters Kansas City
The Teamsters members comprise 21 Industrial Divisions that include virtually every occupation imaginable, both professional and non-professional, private sector and public sector.
Service Employees International Union – Missouri/Kansas State Council
Represents over 1.8 million workers in 3 sectors: healthcare, public services and property services.
The Sierra Club
The Sierra Club is committed to promoting clean energy solutions to move the nation beyond dirty fossil fuels like coal, oil, and dangerous nuclear power, and towards a safe, clean energy future built on energy efficiency, clean energy, and American innovation.
Greater Kansas City Fire Fighters Local 42 of the IAFF
Greater Kansas City Fire Fighters Local 42 of the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) represents 11 Bargaining Units within the metropolitan area made up of Fire Fighters, Paramedics, EMT’s and Prosecuting Attorneys.
Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen (BLET) Missouri PAC
The BLET organization represents Locomotive Engineers, Conductors, Brakemen, Firemen, Switchmen, Hostlers and other Train Service Employees on numerous railroads.
- Mo. State Senator Lauren Arthur (Former Mo. State Representative, District 18)
- Katheryn Shields (KC Councilwoman, 4th District at-large)
- Dr. Charles B. Wheeler Jr. (Former KC Mayor & Mo. State Senator)
- Bill Skaggs (Mo. State Representative, District 31)
- Scott Wagner (KC Mayor Pro-Tem, KC Councilman, 1st District at-large)
- DaRon McGee (Mo. State Representative, District 36)
- Stacey Johnson-Cosby (Candidate for 3rd District KC Council)
- IST-MO Nominee Pac Number One
- It Starts Today – Missouri
- Ingrid Burnett (Mo. State Representative District 19) and John Burnett (former Representative District 40)
- Carl DiCapo
- John David DiCapo
- Dave Mecklenburg
- Jared Campbell
- John & Teresa Polito
- Mark Morales
- Larry Bradley
- Karen Crutcher
- Marlin & Linda Roberts